Lou Sang 2008 with 8GCC

Last Sunday, our small group of us 8GCC members went to the Dragon Deluxe Restaurant for dinner / Lou Sang, since it was still Chinese New Year. What exactly is Lou Sang? You can get more information over at : http://forum.fooxion.com/index.php?showtopic=290

We booked the restaurant really early, like 2 weeks in advance. Who knows that it was only 25% occupied that night. Well, better to be safe than sorry. Anyway, there were 11 of us at the table that night:-


The 3 beauties from L to R : Benny's GF, Wai Yee (Kenjiez) and Hanne's Wife


Next up, the quartet made up of [L-R] : Hanne, NAPIIOO, Zurin (Namio) and "Cikgu" Fendi


Finally, we have L-R : Me (mcwk), Ah Wei (Driver of Type R), Ah Kit and Benny (Takashi24)


I did not have my usual camera with me today, as I sort of foresaw that it would be a little crowded at the table. Hence the photos here are taken on my trusty Coolpix 5400, which explains the difference in photo quality. Still, it's a good camera, so it's always with me wherever I go.

After the dinner, it was still early. Originally, we planned a drive to "tour the city by night". However, given the number of traffic lights and the number of cars we had, it would probably have been a disaster to keep the group together. Thus, we proceeded to the MPMBB next to Jaya Jusco, opposite the Melaka Mall (formerly known as Kotamas), for a photo session (taken with Hanne's Canon DSLR). Also, we checked out each other's rides, especially the new mods since the last time we met, like Hanne's ICE and Type-R starter button (which was exactly like Ah Wei's real Type-R button).



Our next stop was to teh clearing next to the Melaka Zoo (if memory serves me correctly, it's call the dataran bersejarah or something). We hung out there for some time, as Benny handed out more club decals. We also looked as "Cikgu" Fendi's license plate, which had authentic looking frame with the "Eight Generation Civic Club" wordings on it. I sense a group buy coming soon....

By then, it was getting late, so everyone went back as we all had to go to work the following day.

Missing from the event were Johnny, plus two new forumers Phyruz and Nickken, who were out of town. I guess we'll catch them during the next TT session then!

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts