Photos from the recent 8GCC [MLK] + S'pore Honda Civic FD Club lunch and test drive

Some photos from the outing:-

Photobucket
[L-R] Takashi24, Icebear, Ah Wei and Hanne checking out Icebear's SG FD2.

Photobucket
A closer look under the hood.

Photobucket
How many Honda Car Clubs are there between Malaysia and Singapore, anyway...?

Photobucket
Test Drivers' Group Photo before driving off.

Photobucket
Type R starts out in 4th position....

Photobucket
Type R in front, next to my FD (hidden from view by Hanne's ride) at the lights. No need to say who ended up in pole position after the lights turned green.... Mr. Green

Photobucket
Post test drive discussion and debriefing, exchanging opinions, etc..

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts