Farewell to Saiful

It's become quite common place for these "farewell" posts throughout the year. This month of August 2010 seems to be no exception to the rule....

Last Thursday sees the exit of Saiful from IT. There goes a friend and excellent source of tech support. We've gone through many tough times together, such as blue screens and Vista...! :)

It was unfortunate that I heard that he was leaving the company on Friday, one day after last Thursday, so (once again), I missed the opportunity to meet personally someone on their way out. Did get an SMS from him though, so at least I could SMS back a parting shot to him.

During the time he was here, Saiful was an excellent provider of technical support when it came to IT. True that he was scurrying all around the plant almost single-handedly, most of our woes were resolved by him promptly once attended to. Not everything could be tackled via remote access, after all....

Well, another entry in my ever-growing list of friends moving on to better prospects. Let's see when my own name makes the list...! :)

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts