Farewell to Kam CL

11th November 2011 is a good day for some. 11.11.11. For my old friend, Kam CL, that would be his last working day in our company.

Towards the end of the year, things are picking up the pace down in the office, so I only discovered on Thursday, 10 Nov, that the following day would be Kam's last day at work.

Kam was from Production, so our dealing in the past were always centered either on borrowing resources for our R&D activities or in phase-in to mass production. Finding the spare machine time and people to run our stuff, while still meeting the production weekly cut-off is a fine art in resources balancing indeed.

Kam leaves for a better offer, I hear. Which should be really good news for me, every time anyone leaves, a new doorway of opportunity awaits. Still somewhere in Melaka though, so I look forward to meeting up with him again (as well as his wife, Florence, also formerly from this company).

Well, as the end of the year approaches, invariably there will be more departures, so goes the annual migration trend! As for my old friend, best of luck in your new job, and may we meet again soon!

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts