Farewell to Tham Moong Sin

Just a month into the new year of 2012, here comes the first farewell of the year. This time, none other than my friend, Ms Tham. Hmm, just a little over two months after my old friend Kam CL left the company.

Tham was a relative newcomer to the company, being here for just over a couple of years. In her time in the company in the challenge-filled QA department, Tham has proven her versatility in handling various different roles, which include outgoing QA, failure analysis and ESD coordinator. Sort of like a human Swiss Army knife....

Well, it's no wonder that hard-working and bright people such has Tham would be able to find better opportunities. And so she has indeed, finally deciding to leave just before Chap Goh Mei (15th day of Chinese New Year).

To my friend, I bid a fond farewell. Like so many others who have left the company, I am sure that she will be moving on to a brighter and successful career wherever it is the winds of change carries her.

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts