Sayonara, Kek-san!

Gosh - how time flies when you're busy! It's been nearly a full quarter of a year since my last post. There's going to be some out-of-chronological-order posting coming up....

Well, let's start with the present. September 11 was not a great date for America, and this year, it was a memorable date for me. Today was the last working day for my colleague and friend, Kek (the moniker "Kek-san" comes now to mind, as this was how our Japanese suppliers used when referring to us by name). I suppose that leaving for better prospects is always a good thing (for all except maybe the company being left behind), so we're all happy for him.

In this modern age of handphones and internet, you never really feel that you're losing touch with someone when they leave the company.

Kek, if you're reading this, it's been an honor working together with you. Hope to see you around sometime. And don't forget to invite me to your "big day" when it comes (soon, I hope)!

Sayonara, my friend!


L-R : Low Chung Lee, Tan Hwee Chuan, Kek Siang Ming, Chong Sew Chu, Lee Wan Inn, Lim Guat Choo, Phua Ling Choo



L-R : Same as above, except swapping Low with me


No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts