Terence and Ai Lee's Wedding

Phew! It was a really busy Hari Raya for us this year, as it was so a coincidence that my cousin, Terence, planned his wedding ceremony to long time GF, Ai Lee.



As the bride and groom lived just 15 minutes apart (subject to traffic conditions), it was one of the shortest wedding convoys I've ever joined! :)



Wedding dinner was at Tiara Golf Resort, which allowed for plenty of parking and, being on the outskirts of town, meant that we didn't have to get caught in a bad traffic jam on the way there.

I'll be uploading my photos onto my Multiply site soon, but this time around, I was the designated Videographer. My cousin had entrusted me with his new Sony HDR-CX100E camcorder. It was so new, in fact, that he didn't really know how to use all its functions. So, I had slightly shorter than a week to figure it out in time for the big day....

Luckily, I had my "standard" S5 Pro by my side (and handy FX520 in my pocket), so I managed to fire off some shots between video clips. Maybe I'll post one or two video clips, once I figure out how.

Link to the photo album on Multiply is here : Terence and Ai Lee's Wedding - Sept 2009

Anyway, to the newly weds - may you live happily ever after!

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts