Posting from Multiply directly to Facebook

Hmm, after being away from Multiply for so long, I noticed many changes. Apart from the new menu and Inbox, I also found this "Copy to: [ ] Facebook" option at the bottom of the "Compose Blog Entry" screen.

Now, getting it to work wasn't as straightforward as it seemed. On my default browser, Firefox, clicking on the check box opened up a window, prompting to install something. Alas it got stuck halfway through the installation procedure. Tried a couple of times, closing down the browser and starting again, still no progress.

Next, tried Opera. Again, unsuccessful.

Last resort, tried IE (which I only use at work and Microsoft Updates). Well, well, what do you know. It worked flawlessly on the first attempt. Hmm, aren't websites supposed to work right on all browsers? I wonder if there is some connection between Multiply and Microsoft....

Well, with that done, now it's time to make this test post.

If you see this on Facebook, then my successful installation is verified (BTW, I'm posting this on Firefox).

For now, I've not yet disabled the Facebook Notes Import function, so there may be a double post.

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts