Farewell to ...?

As mentioned last month during our little farewell dinner for Ee, just when you though it couldn't get worst, alas, yet another valuable member of the team has decided to look for greener pastures elsewhere.... :(

Did you manage to guess who it was?

Well, to make it easier, I've taken out from our group photo those who have ALREADY left, as well as the obvious exclusion of the little girl that is the daughter of Norfarazian.

So, moving on, we start with Candidate 1 (Asri):

Usually jovial and full of cheer, however glum and solemn tonight. Looking at the expression in his eyes, could it be him?



Candidate 2 (Zul):

He replaced Hasnol, who replaced Zoolfadli. Would it be his turn to be replaced?


Candidate 3 (Me):

Nothing worse than being at the helm and watching team members leave one by one. Like being the captain of the Titanic. Will I be leaving next?


Candidate 4 (Yan):

Seldom outspoken, letting actions speak for words. What untold tales lie behind that Mona Lisa smile?


Candidate 5 (Ju):

She's already lost a lot of weight, as a result of diligence and hard work. Are we going to lose her now?


And the answer is:


. . .


. . .


. . .


. . .


. . .


. . .


. . .


. . .


Candidate 2 (Zul)!

Yes, alas, so soon after saying goodbye to Ee, I now have to bid a fond farewell to Zul. In his brief time with us, he has demonstrated his willingness to work hard and flexibility in handling unexpected situations (and now finally giving my an unexpected situation to handle).

Sadly, as of today, I still know naught of his current whereabouts, though I'm told he still is in employment somewhere within the state of Melaka.

Well, wherever you are, my friend, I know that you will go far in your career, and hope that you continue to add value to your new team, as you once did when you were here.

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts