Kek's Wedding Dinner


Some time ago (in 2010, yes, I'm still clearing the backlog), I got a wedding invitation from Kek, who had about a year before left the company for better prospects. I made a point to attend, as the number of friends that still have yet to tie the knot are now countable with the digits from just one hand....





The dinner was held in the hall of a Chinese school, which was an alternative to the usual Chinese Restaurant. Thankfully, parking within the school premises was plentiful, though it did take a bit of walking to get from where I parked to the entrance of the hall. Here lies the conundrum - wedding dinners are notorious for their zero success rate when it comes to starting on time. For whatever reason, very few guests ever make it to the dinner before or on time. A bit disrespectful to the new bride and groom, if you ask me....


Anyway, there was a single table reserved for us VSM / ex-VSM people. Actually, there weren't enough of us to fill up all 10 seats, so we had a couple of ladies join in to complete the table.


Out of habit, I carried along my camera on occasions like these, so I managed to snap some photos of our single table, as well as of the bride and groom (which I have yet to pass to Kek - another item on my backlog to clear list!).

Well, soon, like the rest of the gang, I'm sure Kek will join the "Father Club" and clear yet another milestone in life - best of luck to him and wife along the journey!









No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts