Tea-time farewell for Juliyana

DSCF3828-M.jpg
L-R : Yan (and son), myself, Suhairin, Asri, Juliyana

It's never easy to plan a farewell gathering, especially on such short notice. Well, for those of you have been following my humble life story, my long time aide and trusted colleague, Juliyana, left the company last week. Fortunately, we managed to round up some old time buddies for some cheese cake and ice-blended coffee.

It was a tough job to find a suitable date where everyone could make it, but finally we settled for a nice weekend. To tell you the truth, we only decided on Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at the new Jusco outlet near Melaka Sentral some 2 minutes after changing our minds (you can see now how *dynamic* we really are!).

Though Juliyana had barely been gone for more than a week, her absence was already felt by me and the rest of the colleagues. It was basically an ad hoc meeting, though we did manage to meet up with my de facto leader and former boss, Suhairin, who just happened to be in town. Nice that she's still in touch, after walking out for the last time nearly 3 years ago....

As the vicious, incessant cycle of attrition takes its toll on the on our organization, our numbers are steadily dwindling as time goes by. I wonder if there will be anyone around to organize a farewell for me when inevitably the time comes?

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts