Blog Makeover (New Contempo Theme, Dark Variant)


With the clean up and restart of "MCWK on Blogspot.com" as of beginning 2017, it's only fair to include a makeover for a fresh new look. Browsing through the 4 new themes available (the other 3 being Soho, Emporio and Notable), I settled for this one (Contempo). Considerably darker than the previous one, hope the new look doesn't conflict with the light-hearted nature of this blog. My next task will be to find a new cover photo to replace the default "forest at midnight" one, as well as update my profile photo (with a decent self portrait, which I hope does not look too much like a selfie).

As for the name, I'm sticking with the "Blogspot.com" which is the old name before the gracious free host changed to "Blogger" as we know it today. I find that "Blogger" is too generic, as it's also a term used to describe "one that blogs". At least it's still around, not like Multiply.com (ah, that brings back memories) and Myspace (which I've no experience myself).

Do you have any feedback on the new look or ideas / suggestions for continuous improvement? If so, do post a comment below.

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts