Event - 3D 2N Camping @ Berkelah Waterfalls, Gambang (off Kuantan, Pahang)


Fresh from the recent hardcore 4x4 adventure to Selancar (http://marvinchong.blogspot.com/2017/03/upcoming-event-hardcore-off-road.html) and Blood donation campaign (http://marvinchong.blogspot.com/2017/03/upcoming-event-blood-donation-april-2017.html), the Puma 4x4 Club is organizing the next camping off-road event to Gambang (off Kuantan, Pahang).

This trip will take place during the 3 day weekend at the end of April 2017 (as Monday, 1st May is a public holiday due to Labour Day). Actually, the plan is to assemble at the Puma 4x4 Office / Club House @ Malim Jaya at 2.00am on Saturday, 29 April 2017. Yes, you read it correctly - 2.00am. So, it' essential to get everything prepared and catch some sleep early the night before.

Entry fees are RM150 per non-member and RM100 per member. If there's any one of you who would like to join, more information can be found at the Puma 4x4 event page : https://www.facebook.com/events/606312219648551

Unfortunately, this trip also clashes with the company trip organized by the Infineon Recreation Club, Club81, so I had to make a tough choice to give up my place (which I got after spending some time on the waiting list). It's been some time since I've been on a camping trip, so hopefully this trip will not be too much for me to handle! :)

Will definitely post a detailed write up of the trip and post a link here once done - stay tuned for updates!

[18 April 2017] Event updated, with the specific location being the Berkelah Waterfalls, as well as some minor details. For full information, do check out the Facebook event page in the link above.

[2 May 2017] Event successfully completed! Do stay tuned for my first hand account of the experience! Meanwhile, check out a short video montage I've managed to put together:

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts