Having a bit of fun with "No connection dinosaur"

As almost everyone is on the Internet, it's no surprise that the line quality and connectivity can be intermittent at times. For Chrome browser users, when this happens, you will see the familiar game in your browser window (sorry IE users).

My daughter coined the name "no connection dinosaur", for obvious reasons, but upon digging further, found out that the monochrome T-rex is officially known as the Chrome dinosaur offline game, and even got the nickname “Project Bolan” in honor of Marc Bolan, the frontman of “T-Rex’, a legendary rock band of the 1970s.

It's one of those overly simplistic but addictive games with only two buttons to control. Space bar to jump and down arrow to duck - I only recently found out about the duck move today while researching further, but honestly never found a need to use it. If you hit the cactus or pterodactyl, game over (as shown below when my T-rex decided to kiss the cactus):



Well, today, managed to get my highest score yet: 01633. May not be a great achievement for some of you, but haha, I guess this is the highest I would ever score. Hopefully, either my Internet connection improves, or I run out of patience....

How about all of you out there - do you have any better luck (or skill) playing this game? If you do, feel free to drop a comment down below.


No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts