"No connection dinosaur" - new high score

Ironically, after my telco shortly before lunch today, my internet connection suddenly went spotty. Instead of giving up and going downstairs to eat (still at home during this MCO phase 3, after all), I tried my luck again at another game with the monochrome T-rex on my Chrome browser.

This is not the first time playing this game, but only since these few weeks do I see this very often (due to the intermittently poor connection to the Internet via wireless hotspot connection). Not sure if this is due to the telco infrastructure (both Digi and Maxis give similar results) or if my house is poorly located.

Today, I managed to break my old record from 2 weeks ago, and reached a new high score of 4162! 😀


Yep, a cactus in the face ended my run (again). Haha, either I am getting more patient, or getting better with more practice. Maybe I have to find some different hobbies to get through this lengthy home-isolation due to MCO. Any recommendations?

Well, for any of you out there who are in the same boat as me, perhaps you too have become increasingly proficient in this game...! 😁

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts