A little about myself

A little self-intro, for those who are interested....

I'm an engineer by profession. Work for a multi-national company, managed by locals, so it's not really that different from a locally owned company. Working in a support group that has to "support" a 24 hour, 6.5 day per week Production group, I'd say that leaves very, very little time to indulge in other things. Yep, there's some truth in Dilbert cartoons after all....

Been married for almost two years now. Expecting my first child next March. Hence, time is become ever so scarce a resource.

In my free time, I like to take photographs (digital, I'm not old enough to have lived through the grand age of film). My latest hobby is GPS tracking. More on my interests later....

I'm a somewhat active member of the 8th Gen Civic Club (8GCC) and also the Toyota Vios Club Malaysia (TVCM). Mostly active on the forums.

Well, so far so good. Physical activities are quite limited - I have a session of badminton once a week which I miss more than half the time due to - work (why else?). Other than that, I have some skills that I never use anymore, like bowling, tennis, swimming, cycling, chess, and carrom just to name a few.

That just about sums up who I am - just another typical guy in today's society....

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts