My first post on Blogger

Okay. After signing up for an account more than half a year ago, time to start posting.

This site's been dormant for some time. At first, it was more of an exercise of convenience and out of curiosity, since:-

a) signing on with a g-mail account (looks easier than actual fact though)

b) everyone's getting on the Blogging bandwagon. I'm starting to feel a little old and out of touch with technology already (now I know how my parents must be feeling)

Blogger doesn't allow for unlimited photo posting (hence, a minus point for me, an avid photographer). There'll be a couple of pictures here and there, but most of the time, expect something right out of an English textbook....

Other than this site, I also have my Multiply site (which I will focus most of my time on) and my Facebook site (accepted my friend's invitation to join). Thus, now, I have to educate myself on the fine art of managing multiple blog sites concurrently.

Heh, heh - starting to feel younger already! :)

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts