The greatest increase in Petrol Pricing ever!

In 19 minutes time, the price of petrol at our pumps will be revised as follows:-

RON97 - RM2.70 per liter from RM1.92 per liter
RON92 - RM2.62 per liter from RM1.88 per liter
Diesel - RM2.58 per liter from RM1.58 per liter

Came as a surprise as the announcement was made just this afternoon.

I was caught off guard. My Civic was dangerously low on fuel. Yet, unfortunately, it was not possible to refuel as all fuel stations were packed with long queues of cars lining up to fill their tanks - like it was going to make any difference....

End up they waste time and waste fuel waiting in line. While those of us who genuinely needed to refuel could not afford to do so.

I drove my wife and little baby girl back home from my mother-in-law's place, keeping an eye on the fuel gauge all the time. Just arrived. Fuel tank - zero bars left, but thankfully, we made it home. Tomorrow, need to go and fill up at the nearest petrol station. I guess it'll be empty, since everyone's busy filling their tanks tonight!

Sigh, doesn't look good for us....

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts