And the price of Vpower today is.....

As per the last revision in fuel prices, RON97 is now at RM1.90 per liter (refer to here for details). As usual, no one ever publishes the price for Vpower, so today, I went to investigate and found out that a liter of Vpower costs RM2.35.

It's reported in the front page of the Star Newspaper today that the Government is now making RM 16KK per day, instead of shelling out for subsidies as it was doing so just a few months ago.
See : http://www.thestar.com.my/services/printerfriendly.asp?file=/2008/12/6/nation/2736651.asp&sec=nation

In any case, the Government will announce next week whether they will implement a floor price for petrol and diesel, as these days the price of crude oil is really, really cheap!

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts