Petrol prices at an all time low!

It happens again. Just when you thought petrol prices are as low as they'd ever get - the Government announces yet another drop! Now:

  • RON97 = RM 1.90 per liter
  • RON92 = RM 1.80 per liter
  • Diesel = RM 1.80 per liter
  • Vpower = ??? (never announced anywhere, only one way to find out....)
Hurray? Petrol is now basically cheaper than mineral water. And just before the school holidays, too. I only hope that this will result in lower electricity tariffs and hence reduction in the prices of food and other essentials.

Source : NST, The Star, Paultan.org

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts