Charmaine and the porcelain bowl


This is Charmaine, eating porridge. Why is she sitting here? Our earlier attempt to feed her on the couch ended up with one incident of splashing porridge all over the place as she slapped her hand right in the middle of the bowl I was holding when I was not looking (active hands). After clearing up the mess, continued feeding her. Was successful for some time, until, somewhere in through the middle of the bowl, she slapped her hand down once again, knocking the bowl from my grasp. Ultimately, it landed faced down on the cushion, hence the migration to the low baby bench you see here.


This is a porcelain bowl. Made of a ceramic material, it's popular as kitchen ware in many homes. It's tough, resistant to high temperatures, non-porous and has a glazed appearance. Unfortunately, it's quite brittle and not designed to withstand drops....


This is a porcelain bowl after being dropped from the height of 3 feet off the edge of a kitchen counter. With someone's record for the day, I don't think you need to think much to figure out what happened....

Sigh, have to consider switching to impact-resistant Melamine-ware....


No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts