3-in-1 : Cross posting to Blogspot and Facebook

Currently, I blog on Multiply. It seems kinda slow these days, but I stick to it as it allows for hosting of photos as well as cross-posting to Blogspot. Now, while using Facebook, I stumbled upon a feature that allows for Auto importing from Blogspot each time I make a blog entry. Or so it says. So, in theory, I can configure so that a post in Multiply gets cross-posted to Blogspot, which in turn get's imported to Facebook. Therefore, making it a 3-in-1 post.

Will try this out to see whether it works as well in real life as it does in theory....

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts