Product development getting smaller and smaller....

In the last couple of months, the exodus of staff leaving the company is still in effect. This time round, many of those leaving are from none other that my own department.

First up was our End-Of-Line expert, Zool, who has left for a better offer.



Roughly a month later, much to everyone's disbelief, our dear boss, Suhairin, also left the company to follow her husband (now somewhere in Selangor). So now, (un)fortunately for me, I have to take over the behemoth task of running the department in her place, and keep my own projects running as well....





Other than that, our SAP Key User, Low CN, also moved to KL to seek fame and fortune (and hopefully a husband).

The situation was quite similar on the other side of the world. My long time counterpart, Pham Hien, and just recently, Min Chen, also has tendered their resignations.
For the time being, hiring's frozen, so no chance to call in reinforcements. Well, now that the outflow has stopped (temporarily), life is now twice as challenging, as everyone is relatively new and inexperienced. Sigh, time to shift up another gear....


No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts