Farewell to Audra

In the limited time that I have to indulge in one of my former favorite past-times (that is, writing), I choose to give priority to matters that mean the most to me. Friends rank amongst the highest, so I'll take this opportunity to bid a fond farewell to (yet another) colleague.

Now, it is a common misconception that only people from my department are leaving the company in droves like Israelites out of Egypt (during the Biblical times, that is). Last Friday I took the opportunity to go down to HR to say goodbye to Audra for being a valuable member of the team, as well as true friend, since she joined the company a little over a year ago.

In my impromptu "exit interview", Audra expressed that she would be taking some time off from working life to spend some quality time with her family, before seeking employment again perhaps early next year. Which is a great idea, that serves as a reminder to us all that family is one of the big, important "stones" in our life that we should put in our "jar" first.

Well, best wishes to Audra, with hopes that a bright future lies ahead for her and her family....


No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts