Hari Raya at Zufri's house

A couple of days ago, Zufri hosted a small lunch at his (parent's) house, in conjunction with the 2009 Hari Raya celebrations. We're still within one month of Hari Raya, so "open house" is still applicable.


It was a smaller group this year, with me joining a few office colleagues (and one ex-colleague, Fazilah). Visits to Zufri's house was actually a yearly affair for me, though this was the first time we sat down and ate indoors. The interior of the house was larger than I expected - couldn't really tell from looking at the front, as it was rather longish than wide, and extended all the way to the back.


The food was prepare by Zufri, with minor assistance from his mother, so goes the "official story", so let's just go along with it.... :)
Due to my lack of recognition skills when it comes to food, I can only say there was mee, mee hoon with kuah laksa and some others, beside the assortment of cookies, both self-made and ordered. It was good and tasty, though, even if I really didn't know the name of what I was eating....

After we've had our fill, we hung around a while and checked out a couple of cats that were the house. I don't think that they actually belonged to Zufri, but nonetheless the cats were cared for and fed by the family.


After a couple of cuddles and poses for photos, we thanked Zufri and family for being a wonderful host and headed back to office (it was a working day, after all).

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts