Farewell to Tan Pei Chen

Yes, another entry for my records of friends / colleagues who have made the choice to leave for greener pastures.

A couple of days ago, I found again another "goodbye" e-mail sitting in my Inbox. This time, from none other than my colleague from Planning, Tan Pei Chen. She had only been in the company for a couple of years, but during her "brief" tenure, we had worked together on several projects.

Typically being a planner, there was very little interaction (which was good, as when a planner looks for you, rest assured there is something that has to be fixed in production!).

I am sure that she will be sorely missed by production (or celebrated, depending on how one looks at things)! :)

Well, the distribution of staff seems to have taken on an inverted bell shape - on one end, we have a lot of young people coming in (fresh or with little experience), on the other end, we have the veterans who have positioned themselves in their niches. It's those people in between that prove themselves highly mobile. Time and time again.

Another name to strike off my phone book printout that I pin up against the wall of my workstation for quick reference. With all the going and coming (yes, we have new people coming in too), I'll have to print a new one soon, as the old one is starting to look pretty messy! :)

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts