Welcome back, Blossom!

With the majority of my posts containing the word "Farewell", it's a relief that, once in a blue moon, someone decides to make a U-turn and return to the company.

Back a couple of months ago (some time in April), Blossom from HR left. Just a few days ago, I was taken by surprise when she popped by my office to drop off some HR documents. Hmm, apparently, she's back! For whatever reason, I don't have the details.

Well, historically, she's not the first to make her return - in the same link above, I also documented the fateful return of Dr Gunalan to the company.

Looks like we have yet to see the last of a few, who may well return someday after a brief stint away (just like going off on a sabbatical)....

To Blossom, welcome back and many happy returns. To the others (particularly those who have left), may many happily return! :)

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts