Back too late.... :(


Tsk. The Internet is slow again tonight. But I'm disappointed that by the time I'm back from work, my little girl is already asleep on the bed.

That's the tricky part when working with a multi-national company with contacts in Europe and US - at any given time, it'll be day for you and someone else, so you'll frequently have to come in early for telephone conferences with someone in the States, and stay back well into the evening for a session with someone in Europe.

Well, nothing in life comes easy - sometimes, sacrifices are unavoidable. Hard to be a good papa....

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts