Old Taste - Ipoh White Coffee (Malim Business Park, Melaka)

One thing I like about going out with the 8GCC / TVCM guys - almost every time I will discover a new place to have a drink! Last night, had our monthly 8GCC TT session. Venue was at Old Taste - Ipoh White Coffee. It's a relatively new cafe that just opened sometime at the end of last year. While sitting there last night, saw one of the TVCM members - he was wearing the signature black TVCM official shirt. However, don't think that he saw me.... Besides, us, there were also members of Team City (Honda City Car Club) and also some from the Nissan Sentra Car Club.
Parking is plentiful, and the area is quiet. It's off the main road, so not many cars pass by here, except maybe for the occasional "loud exhaust ricer". Last night, sat on the outside, so I can't comment on the internal decor. However, I ordered a cup of Hazelnut coffee, and got it in the old-style cup:
For those of you in the area, you should try check out the place, as not only do you have drinks, but you can get something to eat too (food is quite filling, so don't worry about starving). It would be a bit difficult to describe what's on the menu, so here's a scan of the two page "order form" ( front and back):-




For those of you who are interested, here's a map to the place:-

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts