Choking Charlie is in the house

Our latest addition to our Emergency Response Team - Choking Charlie. This is basically a 1:1 scale model of a male human upper body armless torso (don't ask me why they don't have female version). This is for our team to train and practice the Heimlich Abdominal Thrust Maneuver, which is a lifesaving technique used to dislodge objects that get stuck in the victims' throat. This usually happens when someone bites off more than he or she can chew and chokes, hence the name "Choking Charlie"....




Don't get alarmed - it's only Choking Charlie....




Fresh out of the box.




Latest model for t-shirt and fireman helmet

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts