More friends leaving (or have already left)

In the past month, the mass exodus trend rears its ugly head once again. Last month, bid farewell to Jefri Ibrahim and Wong CL (again). Today, we had a small farewell lunch for Azhari, who's last day with us is tomorrow (actually, today, since it's now after midnight). Azhari's been with us since the start of the company, some seven years ago, so it's quite sad to see another friend leave, though something tells me we'll be seeing him around still. As we locals know, in Melaka there really isn't any much choice in where to go, for people in our industry.

Unfortunately, tomorrow will also be the last day for Faisal from PF. I know also that another engineer, Tan SJ, will be leaving end of this month as well as Jessie from HR. Hmm, that's a large turnover over a short period of time, just like the last time....


Well, anyway, today people were quite busy with meetings, so it was just a small gathering in Room 3. Too bad Zufri isn't around - we ordered his favorite cheesecake!


It's a good thing I skipped lunch, for there was so much to eat, we couldn't finish it all. Clement was tied up with meeting, Anand was on leave and Rajavel was in night shift. Come to think of it, even if they came, I don't think we'd still manage to clear the dishes.


To all those leaving, I bid a warm farewell to all of you. Don't forget us when you're all rich and famous!

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts