TVCM offline - for good?


Haiyah! Turns out that the Web Portal for the Toyota Vios Club Malaysia, TVCM, has gone offline. Has been down for 1~2 weeks now. During my recent TT session with YY, D and XXXTRYM at Old Taste Coffee, Malim, I understand that the official word is the site has been hacked and had to be pulled offline. Fair enough, but looks like with no news from the committee on how much longer the site will stay on ice, it's anyone guess as to what the future holds for the car club....

Well, I really hope the system administrator gets the forum back online pronto. Good luck guys!

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts