Civic Malaysia Club Melaka TT - Nov 2008

Phew! Just about managed to make it to the Civic Malaysia Club Melaka TT, after my Inter-shift Badminton Tournament. I didn't manage to meet up for the convoy assembly at the Melaka Mall (formerly known as Kotamas).

They headed off for Bali Cafe, which was behind in front of the Holiday Inn Hotel that overlooked the Straits of Melaka (besides the Melaka Jetty), for some photoshooting session.


Here we are, in front of the Holiday Inn hotel, Melaka....


It was there that I got slightly lost, and eventually managed to find the location.


Here I am with Sister Kenjiez, commenting on a dent made by a falling palm oil fruit (don't ask....) - photo credit : hanne


Civic Malaysia Club Melaka group photo


After some snaps of the scenery and a group photo, we headed off for some ikan bakar dinner at Crystal Bay. Food was quite affordable here, but the service was a little slow. Once our bellies were filled, we proceeded to the Asian Havana Cafe for 2nd round of drinks and also to celebrate Sister Kenjiez's birthday.


Happy birthday, Kenjiez - photo credit : Nick

Well, it was a good get-together that night, with a healthy turn-out of Civic owners. We parted company late in to the night, with plans for our next convoy in the works.... (stay tuned for another Civic event at the end of the month).

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts