Electricity and water supply connected at last!


After applying for the utilities for my new house last Wednesday, found that on Friday, the guys from TNB came over and hooked up a brand new 3 phase meter to my house. Now this is an updated model with digital display - a far cry from the old rolling-counter style meters of yesteryear. Not bad - just one day between application and connection.

For water, there was a slight delay. They committed a maximum time of 3 working days. In actual fact, the water meter only got connected today (overshot by 1 day). I just managed to confirm that the meter was in place before it started raining heavily.

Well, with the utilities in place, renovation's schedule to start at the end of the week. Of course, I will be popping by from time to time to check on the progress....

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts