An hour spent with a 111 year old....


Some weeks ago, I was fortunate enough to attend a short seminar where a 111 year old Singaporean Social Worker by the name of Teresa Hsu was invited to speak, followed by some Q & A session. Now, firstly, that wasn't a typo. Teresa really was 111 years old, and secondly, it was actually quite a lively session (as she still had plenty of wits about). Accompanying her was Brother Sharana Rao, which was relatively young at only 7x years of age...


Her life story and more information can be found at her Heart to Heart website.

This was at the Hehaha Lifestyle Center in Bukit Jalil, which sells health products as well as organizes health talks and workshops from time to time.

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts