(Un)lazy Sunday

Yesterday, when most people were resting or sleeping at home, reluctantly I was in the office tying up loose ends for the month end.

Stopped by my usual Caltex petrol station to refuel. The attendant immediately came out and told me that RON97 was out of stock temporarily - only left RON92 and Diesel. Evidence of the recent petrol price drop, apparently, since most dealers did not want to purchase fuel at the older high price. As everyone waited until AFTER the price drop to purchase petrol, thus the sudden "shortage" in supply. Two of the pumps were also closed. That didn't really bother me, as the K20Z2 at the heart of my FD2 is designed for RON91 minimum (I've actually been using RON92 from time to time, but only from Caltex as it has the cleaning additives even in the RON92 formulation).

While it was in the office, it started raining heavily for a short while. Enough to dislodge an old branch from one of the palm trees that flanked the parking lot - just missed my car by 1 space (luckily I chose the correct spot!)!


As you can see, the parking lot is nearly empty....




Pesky branch that fell during the heavy rain - just behind my car!

Slightly off topic - Multiply was down briefly yesterday, apparently for some minor upgrades. It was fast, though, as now they're back up again. I really hope that they can give some notification in advance in cases of planned outages....


Multiply temporary outage....

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts