North Indian Cuisine @ Bonani

Just a few days ago, brought my family to dinner at Bonani, a small restaurant in Melaka Raya specializing in North Indian Cuisine.

It's right next the the Malacca Club head office, near Century Mahkota Hotel, Mahkota Parade and Mahkota Medical Center.

Was too hungry, so didn't managed to snap some photo of the food, but I recall we had cheese spinach, naan with dal, and tandoori chicken.

To wash it all down, had some Mango Lassi, which is basically a yogurt drink with blended mango.

Well, if you're ever on the mood for something different, do consider to give this place a try!

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts