Trouble with Streamyx - Intermittent Connections

If you've been reading my blog posts, you may be wondering, how come this guy always post about something that happened last week?

Well, if you really want to know, lately, there is a lot of intermittent connection problems with Streamyx, the local broadband service provided by TMNet. It's quite unsettling to spend some time writing up a blog entry, only to find that when you click "Save & Publish", you get an error message instead.

Seem to be having this problem lately, within the past week or so.

Please, TMNet, don't spoil my Christmas - New Year!

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts