Zool's Wedding

It's Christmas eve, and here I am blogging about (yet another one of) my friend's wedding. To be fair, these past few weekends have been quite packed. On Saturday, I went to Damansara to spend the weekend over there. The plan got off to a rocky start as I found out that my house over there had 3 locks for me to open vs the 1 key that they duplicated for me. So, after making it past the auto gate and padlock, I had to lock up the house once again and wait for my father to come home with the full set of keys....

Well, enough about me. As I was saying, the following day, I rushed back to Alor Gajah to attend the wedding of my long-time working colleague, Zool. It was actually a surprise announcement by him, just before taking a 2 week break. Quiet fella - never ever hinted that he was going to tie the knot.

Due to my, um, distant point of departure, I arrived at Zool's place at ~2pm, which was 2 hours later than the time I was supposed to meet up with the rest of my colleagues to convoy together. By the time I got there (after a short detour due to a wrong turn somewhere), all my working colleagues had already gone home. So, there I was, surrounded by roughly 100 people or so, all of which I didn't know. In a sort of Mr. Bean way, I made my way up to his house (which was on a small hill), greeted Zool, ate some food, and left. Hmm, next time, have to be early to avoid being caught alone.

Anyway, I didn't leave empty handed. Managed to get two shots of the newly-wedded couple:-
Shot 1 - that's Zool in a fine set of clothes, seated next to his wife

Shot 2 - a little more informal pose here

Well, that's one more friend off the eligible bachelor's list!

Have to get some sleep soon. Tomorrow, plan bring my wife and grandparents to the Alokarama meditation retreat in Asahan to give Dana as well as see my grand-uncle, Venerable Mahinda. Look forward to my post on this soon...!

No comments:

150,000km Preventive Maintenance Service @ GS Tay Honda Muar

It's been awhile since my last such posting. Just because I don't write about it doesn't mean I don't do my preventive maint...

Popular Posts